Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions, together with any and all other documents referred to herein, set out the terms under which Services are sold and provided by Us through this website, www.Fonreg.com(“Our Site”).Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and ensure that you understand them before ordering any Services from Our Site.You will be required to read and accept these Terms and Conditions when ordering Services. If you do not agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you will not be able to order Services through Our Site.
Definitions and Interpretation
- In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
means a contract for the purchase and sale of Services, as explained in Clause 8;
means your order for the Services;
means our acceptance and confirmation of your Order;
means the services which are to be provided by Us to you as specified in your Order (and confirmed in Our Order Confirmation); and
Means Mobilereg.Sp.zo.o, of Aleje Ujazdowskie 6-A, 00-461, Warsaw, Poland.
Information About Us
- Our Site, www.fonreg.com, is owned by Mobilereg.Sp.zo.o, of Aleje Ujazdowskie, 6-A, 00-461, Warsaw, Poland.
Access to and Use of Our Site
- Access to Our Site is free of charge.
- It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
- Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
- Consumers may only purchase Services through this Website if they are less than 18 years of age provided that they have adult supervision at the time of purchase.
- Our Services are available to customers on a worldwide basis.
Services, Pricing and Availability
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all general descriptions of the Services available from Us correspond to the actual Services that will be provided to you, however please note that the exact nature of the Services may vary depending upon your individual requirements and circumstances.
- Please note that sub-Clause 7.1 does not exclude Our responsibility for mistakes due to negligence on Our part and refers only to variations of the correct Services, not to different Services altogether
- We neither represent nor warrant that all Services will be available at all times and cannot necessarily confirm availability until confirming your Order. Availability indications are not provided on Our Site.
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown on Our Site are correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary. All pricing information is reviewed and updated every 6 months Changes in price will not affect any Order that you have already placed.
- All prices are checked by Us when We process your Order. In the unlikely event that We have shown incorrect pricing information, please note the following:
- We will contact you in writing before proceeding with your Order to inform you of the mistake and to ask you how you wish to proceed. We will give you the option to purchase the Services at the correct price or to cancel your Order (or the affected part thereof). We will not proceed with processing your Order until you respond. If We do not receive a response from you within7 days, We will treat your Order as cancelled and notify you of the same in writing.
- In the event that the price of Services you have ordered changes between your Order being placed and Us processing that Order and taking payment, you will be charged the price shown on Our Site at the time of placing your Order.
Orders – How Contracts Are Formed
- Our Site will guide you through the ordering process. Before submitting your Order to Us you will be given the opportunity to review your Order and amend any errors. Please ensure that you have checked your Order carefully before submitting it.
- No part of Our Site constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your Order constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at Our sole discretion, accept. Our acknowledgement of receipt of your Order does not mean that We have accepted it. Our acceptance is indicated by Us sending you an Order Confirmation by email. Only once We have sent you an Order Confirmation will there be a legally binding contract between Us and you (“the Contract”).
- Order Confirmations shall contain the following information:
- Confirmation of the Services ordered including full details of the main characteristics of those Services;
- Fully itemised pricing for the Services ordered including, where appropriate, taxes and other additional charges;
- If We, for any reason, do not accept or cannot fulfil your Order, no payment shall be taken under normal circumstances. If We have taken payment any such sums will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days.
- You may change your Order at any time before We begin providing the Services by contacting Us.
- If you change your Order, We will confirm all agreed changes in writing.
- If you change your mind, you may cancel your Order or the Contract before or after We begin providing the Services subject to these Terms and Conditions. For details of your cancellation rights, please refer to Clauses 11 and 12.
- We may cancel your Order at any time before We begin providing the Services in the following circumstances:
- The required personnel and/or required materials necessary for the provision of the Services are not available; or
- An event outside of Our control continues for more than two weeks (please refer to Clause 16 for events outside of Our control).
- If We cancel your Order under sub-Clause 8.9 and We have taken payment any such sums will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within14 days. If We cancel your Order, you will be informed by email and the cancellation will be confirmed in writing by email.
- Membership is free, and will always be free.
- Members must not abuse their free membership privileges.
- A member is limited to one account only, irrespective of whether that is an individual account, a company account or a professional or buyer account.
- All the information we hold on our Members is stored on secured servers.
- All the information that we are supplied with by Members must be accurate and complete.
- Members must not use abusive, profane or rude language on our platform.
- We maintain at our sole discretion the right to terminate an account without notice or the permission of the Member.
- Members are allowed to make free IMEI checks within a reasonable limit.
- The number of free IMEI checks you are allowed to make depends on the type of account you have with us (individual, company or professional buyer).
- All stolen phones registered by Members as lost or stolen will immediately be. handed over to either Law Enforcement Agencies or Mobile Phone Operators
- Any use of false or stolen Credit Cards will immediately be reported to Law Enforcement Agencies.
Checking IMEI and SMS
- (Checking or Check IMEI “means the IMEI checking request submitted on either the Fonreg Website, via SMS or via our APP.
- “Report” means the information relating to mobile phone(s) that is extracted and sent from our database in response to a checking request.
- Fonreg and the User enter into a contractual agreement after a checking report has been provided by us.
- We reserve the right to change these conditions at any time.
- When all an check data ensure entered imei is it li of requesting responsibility that the to user
- Checking of IMEI numbers is free for our Members (within a reasonable limit). Non-Members will be charged the current price for this service in their national currency.
- The payment method will depend on which country a specific USER requesting information resides in. SMS checking is not free. The price depends on the service providers charges together with our fees.
- The information supplied by us is compiled from data supplied to us from a variety of sources. You agree that we make no warranty, representation or undertaking in relation to information or other Website content (including without limitation as to its quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for its particular purpose).
- In the case of loss or damage caused by us then our entire liability will not exceed the amount paid by you for the services we provided to you. Refunds will only be given in exceptional services only, and at our sole discretion.
- On acceptance of your claim by us, we will inform you of that either through the Website, SMS or email.
Selling a Mobile Phone
- In selling a mobile phone you warrant that it is not stolen or does not come from a stolen source.
- You confirm that you are either the owner of the mobile phone or have permission from the seller to sell it on their behalf.
- You warrant that the phone is genuine and not a fake, and that your description of the mobile phone is accurate and complete.
- If after the mobile phone has been checked it is found to be registered as stolen, lost, or blocked, you agree and understand that we will immediately inform the relevant Law Enforcement Agency and will forward your data to them.
- We are not responsible, and accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of entering into any particular transaction or transactions.
- You agree and understand that when selling a mobile phone that as the seller you are responsible for deleting the data and removing the SIM card and SD card from the phone.
Buying a Mobile Phone
- We do not assess or determine the price to be paid.
- The buyer agrees that when buying a mobile phone you do so on the basis that it is in the condition and description given by the seller.
- The buyer has the right to refuse to buy the mobile phone if its description is not accurate.
- As the buyer you confirm that you are old enough to enter into a legally binding transaction, and fully understand the nature of your purchase
- We are not responsible for any loss you sustain in relation to the transaction arising from either inaccurate description and/or defects with the mobile phone.
- In the event of there being any dispute we confirm that we are prepared to act as a Mediator.
Fonreg Pays You (FPY)
- We agree to pay Users a percentage of the commission we receive from FPY Partners which arises from any transaction entered into with the User with any of our partners.
- The payment to the User can be in the form of cash, voucher or any other method agreed upon with an FPY partner.
- The User must provide proof of a contract with the relevant FPY provider
- In cases where we have received a payment as a result of you buying any product or service from an FPY partner then we will pay you within seven days of our being paid our commission by that company.
- . We have the right to change these conditions at any time.
- We have the right to accept or disallow a User from the FPY program.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Links to Third Party Websites from this Website, either through our Website, or our FPY program or through advertising placed on this Website is provided solely for your convenience. If you choose those links then you automatically leave this Website. We have not reviewed those Websites, and we have no control or liability for them. If you decide to access those Websites then you do so at your own responsibility.
- The User places a reward at their own risk.
- A commission of 3 % will be payable to us.
- The User must use the Fonreg service for any payments resulting from the reward.
Fonreg Secure Payment (FSP)
- The Seller agrees that we will release payment after the Buyer inspects and accepts the phone in accordance with its condition and description.
- The Buyer agrees that he/she has three days to decide if he/she accepts or refuses to buy the phone.
- If the Buyer does not reply within that three day period, then we will complete the payment to the Seller after deducting our 3 % fee.
- The Buyer has no right to a refund after the expiry of the three day grace period.
- In the first instance all disputes will be referred to our mediation service. If it is not possible to agree on a settlement then the parties’ rights are strictly reserved either to enter into an alternative dispute resolution procedure or to enter into litigation.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Any damage to the mobile phone arising from the transportation process is the sole responsibility of the Seller.
- We recommend that the Seller should insure the mobile phone and make sure it is properly packaged so as not to be damaged while on route to the Buyer.
- The Seller must change the ownership details on our platform.
- The Seller is responsible for deleting all personal data and removing the SIM Card and SD card before selling the phone.
- Payment for the following Services will be due in the form of an advance payment of 100% of the total price for the Services
- IMEI checking for non-members, Advertising on our site, SMS checking and certificate of ownership of mobile phone and We will invoice you.
- Payment for the following Services
- Fonreg Pay you (FPY), Fonreg Secure Payment (FSP), commission for Buying or Selling of mobile phones and Rewards for Found Phone will not be due until the Services are complete at which point We will invoice you for the sums
- Price and payment details will be confirmed in the Order Confirmation. Your chosen payment method will be charged as indicated.
- We accept the following methods of payment on Our Site:
- Bank Transfer,;
- Credit/Debit Card;
- We do not charge any additional fees for any of the payment methods listed in sub-Clause Checking IMEI and SMS
- If you do not make any payment to Us by the due date. We may charge you interest on the overdue sum at the rate of 5% per annum above the base lending rate of Bank of England from time to time. Interest will accrue on a daily basis from the due date for payment until the actual date of payment of the overdue sum, whether before or after judgment. You must pay any interest due when paying an overdue sum.
- The provisions of sub-Clause 15.4 will not apply if you have promptly contacted Us to dispute an invoice in good faith. No interest will accrue while such a dispute is on-going.
Provision of the Services
- As required by law, We will provide the Services with reasonable skill and care, consistent with best practices and standards in the Mobile Phones Services industry] and in accordance with any information provided by Us about the Services and about Us. We will begin providing the Services on the date agreed when you make your Order (which We shall confirm in the Order Confirmation). Please note that if you request that the Services begin within the statutory 14 calendar day cancellation (or “cooling off”) period, your right to cancel may be limited or lost. Please refer to Clause 11 for your statutory cancellation rights. We will use all reasonable endeavours to provide the Services with reasonable skill and care, commensurate with best trade practice.
- We will continue providing the Services until the estimated completion date set out in the Order Confirmation.
- We will make every reasonable effort to provide the Services in a timely manner and to complete them on time. We cannot, however, be held responsible for any delays if an event outside of Our control occurs. Please refer to Clause 16 for events outside of Our control.
- If We require any information or action from you in order to provide the Services, We will inform you of this as soon as is reasonably possible. Depending upon the nature of the Services you have ordered.
- If the information you provide or the action you take under sub-Clause 10.4 is delayed, incomplete or otherwise incorrect, We will not be responsible for any delay caused as a result. If additional work is required from Us to correct or compensate for a mistake made as a result of delayed, incomplete or otherwise incorrect information or action that you have provided or taken, We may charge you a reasonable additional sum for that work.
- In certain circumstances, for example where there is a delay in you sending Us information or taking action required under sub-Clause 16.4, We may suspend the Services (and will inform you of that suspension by email).
- In certain circumstances, for example where We encounter a technical problem, We may need to suspend or otherwise interrupt the Services to resolve the issue. Unless the issue is an emergency that requires immediate action We will inform you in advance by email before suspending or interrupting the Services.
- If the Services are suspended or interrupted under sub-Clauses 16.6, or 16.7 you will not be required to pay for them during the period of suspension. You must, however, pay any sums that may already be due by the appropriate due date(s).
- If you do not pay Us for the Services as required by Clause 16 We may suspend the Services until you have paid any and all outstanding sums due. If this happens, we will inform you by email... This does not affect Our right to charge you interest on any overdue sums under sub-Clause Provision of the Services point 4
Your Legal Right to Cancel (Cooling Off Period)
- If you are a consumer in the European Union, you have a legal right to a “cooling off” period within which you can cancel the Contract for any reason. This period begins once your Order is accepted and We have sent you an Order Confirmation, i.e. when the Contract between you and Us is formed. The period ends at the end of 14 calendar days after that date.
- If you wish to exercise your right to cancel under this Clause 11, you must inform Us of your decision within the cooling off period. Cancellation by email is effective from the date on which you send Us your message. Please note that the cooling off period lasts for whole calendar days. If, for example, you send Us an email by 23:59 on the final day of the cooling off period, your cancellation will be valid and accepted. If you would prefer to contact Us directly to cancel, please use the following details:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may ask you why you have chosen to cancel and may use any answers you provide to improve Our services in the future, however please note that you are under no obligation to provide any details if you do not wish to.
- As specified in sub-Clause 10.1, if the Services are to begin within the cooling off period you are required to make an express request to that effect. This request forms a normal part of the order process. By requesting that the Services begin within the 14 calendar day cooling off period you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- If the Services are fully performed within the 14 calendar day cooling off period, you will lose your right to cancel after the Services are complete.
- If you cancel after provision of the Services has begun but is not yet complete you will still be required to pay for the Services provided up until the point at which you inform Us that you wish to cancel. The amount due shall be calculated in proportion to the full price of the Services and the actual Services already provided. Any sums that have already been paid for the Services shall be refunded subject to deductions calculated in accordance with the foregoing. Refunds, where applicable, will be issued within 14 days and in any event no later than 14 calendar days after you inform Us that you wish to cancel. Refunds will be made using the same payment method you used when ordering the Services unless you specifically request that We make a refund using a different method.
Cancellation After the Legal Cancellation Period
- Cancellation of Contracts after the 14 calendar day cooling off period has elapsed shall be subject to the specific terms governing those Services and may be subject to a minimum contract duration. Details of the relevant duration, cancellation provisions and minimum notice periods will be provided Fonreg.com and confirmed in Our Order Confirmation.
- If you wish to cancel under this Clause 12, you must inform Us of your decision to do so. You may do so in any way you wish. If you would prefer to contact Us directly, please use the following details:
- Email: email@example.com
- We may ask you why you have chosen to cancel and may use any answers you provide to improve Our services in the future, however please note that you are under no obligation to provide any details if you do not wish to.
- You may be entitled to cancel immediately by giving Us written notice in the following circumstances:
- We breach the Contract in a material way and fail to remedy the breach within 28 days of you asking Us to do so in writing; or
- We go into liquidation or have a receiver or administrator appointed over Our assets; or
- We change these Terms and Conditions to your material disadvantage; or
- We are adversely affected by an event outside of Our control that continues for more than two weeks (as under sub-Clause 16.2.5).
- Eligibility for refunds may vary according to the Services ordered. You will be required to pay for Services supplied up until the point at which you inform Us that you wish to cancel (please note that this may include charges for preparatory work that We have undertaken where We have reasonably incurred costs). Such sums will be deducted from any refund due to you or, if no refund is due, We will invoice you for the relevant sums. Details of the relevant terms will be provided Fonreg.com and confirmed in Our Order Confirmation. If you are cancelling due to Our failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions or the Contract, you will not be required to make any payment to Us (unless such failure is due to an event outside of Our control or is due to your failure to comply with any of your obligations).
- Refunds under this Clause 12 will be issued to you within 14 days and in any event no later than 14 calendar days after the date on which you inform Us that you wish to cancel. Refunds will be made using the same payment method you used when ordering the Services unless you specifically request that We make a refund using a different method.
Our Rights to Cancel
- For cancellations before we begin providing the Services, please refer to sub-Clause 8.9.
- We may cancel the Services after We have begun providing them due to an Event outside of Our control that continues for more than two weeks (as under sub-Clause 16.2.4), or due to the non-availability of required personnel and/or required materials necessary for the provision of the Services. In such cases, you will only be required to pay for Services that We have already provided up until the point at which We inform you that We are cancelling the contract. Such sums will be deducted from any refund due to you or, if no refund is due, We will invoice you for the relevant sums ..
- Once We have begun providing the Services, We may cancel the Contract at any time and will give you at least 14 days written notice of such cancellation. You will only be required to pay for Services that you have received. Such sums will be deducted from any refund due to you or, if no refund is due, We will invoice you for the relevant sums.
- Refunds due under this Clause 13 will be issued to you within a reasonable period and in any event no later than 14 calendar days after the day on which We inform you of the cancellation. Refunds will be made using the same payment method you used when ordering the Services unless you specifically request that We make a refund using a different method
- We may cancel immediately by giving you written notice in the following circumstances:
- You fail to make a payment by the due date as set out in Clause 9. This does not affect Our right to charge you interest on any overdue sums as set out in sub-Clause 9.4; or
- You breach the contract in a material way and fail to remedy the breach within 14 days of Us asking you to do so in writing.
Problems with the Services and Your Legal Rights
- We always use reasonable endeavours to ensure that Our Services are trouble-free. If, however, there is a problem with the Services please contact Us as soon as is reasonable possible via email.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to remedy problems with the Services as quickly as is reasonably possible and practical. In emergency situations, such as those where vulnerable people may be affected, We will use reasonable endeavours to remedy problems within 24 hours.
- We will not charge you for remedying problems under this Clause 14 where the problems have been caused by Us, any of Our agents or sub-contractors, or where nobody is at fault. If We determine that a problem has been caused by you, including your provision of incorrect or incomplete information or taking of incorrect action, sub-Clause 10.5 will apply and We may charge you for the remedial work.
- As a consumer, you have certain legal rights with respect to the purchase of services. If We do not perform the Services with reasonable skill and care, you have the right to request repeat performance or, if that is not possible or done within a reasonable time without inconvenience to you, you have the right to a reduction in price. If the Services are not performed in line with information that We have provided about them, you also have the right to request repeat performance or, if that is not possible or done within a reasonable time without inconvenience to you (or if Our breach concerns information about Us that does not relate to the performance of the Services), you have the right to a reduction in price. If for any reason We are required to repeat the Services in accordance with your legal rights, We will not charge you for the same and We will bear any and all costs of such repeat performance. In cases where a price reduction applies, this may be any sum up to the full Price and, where you have already made payment(s) to Us, may result in a full or partial refund. Any such refunds will be issued without undue delay (and in any event within 14 calendar days starting on the date on which We agree that you are entitled to the refund) and made via the same payment method originally used by you unless you request an alternative method. In addition to your legal rights relating directly to the Services, you also have remedies if We use materials that are faulty or incorrectly described.
- We will be responsible for any foreseeable loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of Our breach of these Terms and Conditions or as a result of Our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of Our breach or negligence or if it contemplated by you and Us when the Contract is created. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
- We provide Services for domestic and private use or purposes. We make no warranty or representation that the Services are fit for commercial, business or industrial purposes of any kind (including resale) We will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, interruption to business or for any loss of business opportunity.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence (including that of Our employees, agents or sub-contractors); or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit Our liability for failing to perform the Services with reasonable care and skill or in accordance with information provided by Us about the Services or about Us.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit your legal rights as a consumer.
Events Outside of Our Control (Force Majeure)
- We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing Our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond Our reasonable control. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, industrial action by third parties, civil unrest, fire, explosion, flood, storms, earthquakes, subsidence, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action, epidemic or other natural disaster, or any other event that is beyond Our reasonable control.
- If any event described under this Clause 16 occurs that is likely to adversely affect Our performance of any of Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions:
- We will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible;
- Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions (and therefore the Contract) will be suspended and any time limits that We are bound by will be extended accordingly;
- We will inform you when the event outside of Our control is over and provide details of any new dates, times or availability of Services as necessary;
- If the event outside of Our control continues for more than two weeks We may cancel the Contract and inform you of the cancellation. Any refunds due to you as a result of that cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible and in any event no later than 14 calendar days after the date on which We inform you of the cancellation;
- If an event outside of Our control occurs and continues for more than two weeks and you wish to cancel the Contract as a result, you may do so. Any refunds due to you as a result of such cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible and in any event no later than 14 calendar days after the date on which you inform Us that you wish to cancel.
Communication and Contact Details
- If you wish to contact Us with general questions or complaints, you may contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For matters relating to Our Services or your Order, please contact Us by email at email@example.com.
- For matters relating to cancellations, please contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complaints and Feedback
- We always welcome feedback from Our customers and, whilst We always use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your experience as a customer of Ours is a positive one, We nevertheless want to hear from you if you have any cause for complaint.
- All complaints are handled in accordance with Our complaints handling policy and procedure, available on http://www.fonreg.com/eng/node/feedback.
- If you wish to complain about any aspect of your dealings with Us, please contact Us in one of the following ways:
- By email, addressed to Feedback at Info@fonreg.com.
- Using Our complaints form on Fonreg.com, following the instructions included with the form;
How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
- All personal information that We may collect (including, but not limited to, your name, address and telephone number) will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights under that Act.
- We may use your personal information to:
- Provide Our services to you;
- Process your Order (including payment) for the Services; and
- Inform you of new products and/or services available from Us (if you opt or have previously opted to receive it). You may request that we stop sending you this information at any time.
- In certain circumstances (if, for example, you wish to purchase Services on credit), and with your consent, We may pass your personal information on to credit reference agencies. These agencies are also bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 and should use and hold your personal information accordingly.
- We will not pass on your personal information to any third parties without first obtaining your express permission.
Other Important Terms
- We may transfer (assign) Our obligations and rights under these Terms and Conditions (and under the Contract, as applicable) to a third party (this may happen, for example, if We sell Our business). If this occurs, you will be informed by Us in writing. Your rights under these Terms and Conditions will not be affected and Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions will be transferred to the third party who will remain bound by them.
- You may not transfer (assign) your other obligations and rights under these Terms and Conditions (and under the Contract, as applicable) without Our express written permission.
- The Contract is between you and Us. It is not intended to benefit any other person or third party in any way and no such person or party will be entitled to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court or other authority, that / those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions. The remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid and enforceable.
- No failure or delay by Us in exercising any of Our rights under these Terms and Conditions means that We have waived that right, and no waiver by Us of a breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions means that We will waive any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time in response to changes in relevant laws and other regulatory requirements. If We change these Terms and Conditions at any time, We will give you at least seven days written notice of the changes before they come into effect. If you wish to cancel the Contract as a result, please refer to sub-Clause 12.4.
Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, European law..
- If you are a consumer, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, or other country as determined by your residency.