Fonreg Secure Payment
Fonreg Secure Payment (FSP) is a payment system dedicated to helping both the buyer and seller resolve the possible conflict.
FSP is simple to understand.
If a buyer want to buy a mobile phone and want to be secured that the mobile phone looks and performs to the seller description.
The buyer can opt to have the payment done via FSP.
- Buyer transfer payment to Fonreg.
- Fonreg informs Seller that Buyer has deposited the funds.
- Seller sends Buyer the Mobile phone.
Buyer has three days to inspect the mobile phone.
- If phone is not as described by seller, then Fonreg refunds the Buyer.
- However, if the Buyer does not respond within 3 days or
- Confirm the state of the phone as described by the Seller, then Fonreg releases funds to the Seller.